Thursday 18 April 2013

Final Product: Double Page Spread


This is the first draft of my double page spread.



This is the second draft of my double page spread.



This is the second draft page spread for my music magazine. After consulting members of my target audience, they thought it would be a good idea if a made a few amendments. First of all, I added a reader response section (Twitter Talks) which shows feedback. I also made the main image larger, and changed the shape/format of the pull quote and image below it. Also, I added a heading to the right-hand page to help break up the page, as well as inform/draw in the reader. Lastly Page numbers/folio/date in the proper position, below the text, giving a more professional look.



Final Product:




After making some alterations, I reconvened with some members of my target audience who gave their opinions on the edited product. They suggested that I alter the colour of my 'Twitter Talks' box out, I thought this to be reasonable as a red background aligns closer with the research I under took. It was also suggested that I alter the main headline as there was excessive amount of white across the page, with a larger image generally looking better.





No comments:

Post a Comment