Monday 4 February 2013

Editing (Photoshop)

In preparation for editing my own photographs when making my magazine, we were taught how to use some of the tools and features that photoshop has to offer. The photographs below consist of cropping, changes to contrast/brightness, and examples of the spot heal and clone stamp tools.

Original:
Cropped:

Original:


Increased Brightness:

Original:

Spot Healing Tool:

Original:

Colour Isolation:



Original:

Clone Stamp:

 

Using photoshop was a totally new experienced as I had never used prior to lesson. Most of the actions above were relatively easy to complete, but although the clone stamp tool is not necessarily difficult to use, it can take time to create an effective, realistic look (depending on the image of course).
I will most definitely use all of the features shown above when it comes to creating my music magazine, especially crop, colour isolation and clone stamp. I believe combining these three tools can create a very effective image that will make my magazine better and help me to efficiently reach my target audience.





No comments:

Post a Comment